Key West Sunset Cruise
Duration: 2 Hrs
Adult $45 $40
Child $27 $22
Departure Time: Currently Not Available
Includes: Sunset Cruise, Live Music, Unlimited Draft Beer & Wine
Climb about Key West’s premier catamaran for the best views of the legendary Key West sunset. Grab a beer or glass of wine at the on-board bar, enjoy the sounds of the live tropical music and watch the sun slowly set over the horizon. Come get closer to the sunset than ever before.
This trip has a few upgrade opportunities. If you would like to eat, we would recommend adding the full tropical food menu for only $19, which includes unlimited open well brand bar.
If you would like to enjoy unlimited premium bar, which includes all premium liqours, top shelf liqours, craft beer, domestic beer, imported beer cans and bottles, as well as a great selection of wine and champagne.
- All food and beverages served on this trip will be served by our crew members who will be taking extreme safety measures, wearing masks and gloves.
- Before each trip each vessel is cleaned and sanitized.
- All frequently touched items around our vessel and facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip.
- Our crew will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while in line for check in and other common areas guests wear masks as well
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- We will be reducing capacity on this trip to accommodate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
Included in the premium bar ticket: Frozen drinks, Mixed drinks made with your favorite top shelf liquors (Titos, Captain Morgan, Tangueray, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Patron or similar). Popular domestic, imported and craft beer, cans and bottles. Great selection of wine and champagne
Introducing The “Party Cat”
The Party Cat is a custom 65 foot Gold Coast yacht that is coast guard approved for 149 passengers and is fully equipped and includes;
- Lower air conditioned cabin that can seat up to 70 guests
- On-board kitchen
- 2 full bars
- 2 above deck clean bathrooms
- Top sundeck with plenty of seating and standing room
- State of the art safety equipment
- State of the art sound system
Our crew consists of 1 master captain and 3-5 crew members
10 am for the Do It All with Parasailing
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
Key West Sunset Cruise With Sunset Watersports
Climb aboard Sunset Watersports Party Cat for Key West Best Sunset Cruise
The world Famous Key West Sunset is not to be missed with your trip to Key West, Florida.
Come aboard our state of the art catamaran and see the Key West Sunset from the best seat on the water.
High up on our sunset deck you can feel the tropical breeze as you sip your beverage and see Key West as you cruise for 2 hours in the Key west bight and harbor.
As the sunsets enjoy our air conditioned lighted dance floor as our local live performers play the best tropical music.
There is no other place to be to see the World Famous Key West Sunset.
Don’t miss out on your chance to enjoy dinner out on the water with us for just $19 more. Includes unlimited open well bar with mixed drinks, margaritas, rum runners and more! Click Here To Upgrade
- Adult: $59 $49
- Premium Bar Upgrade: $19
- Youth (6-12): $22
- Child (under 5): Free
- LOWEST Prices Guaranteed
- Over 35 Years In Key West
- Award Winning Watersports Company
Sunset Cruise Photos
Video: Upgrade To Our Sunset Dinner Cruise For Just $19 More!
Frequently Asked Questions
What drinks are included with the trip?
Our sunset cruise ticket includes unlimited draft beer, wine and soft drinks. By the way, we do have premium cash bar available for top shelf liquors, bottled beer and frozen drinks.
You can also update to the dinner cruise for only $19 more and get a tropical food buffet with open well bar which includes unlimited mixed drinks and champagne.
Is the boat air conditioned?
Yes, our main cabin has the seating capacity for 60-70 guests and has 4 large AC units to ensure a comfortable dining atmosphere.
We also have an upper deck where everyone likes to hang out. You get the best view of the Key West Harbor, Mallory Square and of course the Famous Key West Sunset.
Is your boat wheelchair accessible?
There is a small step, however over the years we have perfected assisting guests with wheelchairs onto our trips.
Once on the boat a wheelchair can easily navigate the lower deck, front and back of the boat to enjoy the dinner buffet and sunset. Our friendly waitstaff will bring you drinks and the live music will flow from the top deck, all throughout the boat.
Can I upgrade to the dinner cruise while on the boat?
Yes! We know when you walk through the main cabin and smell the tropical food that is being prepared you will want to join and enjoy the best food on the water.
You will also have a chance to upgrade and enjoy the open well bar! For only $19 more, you can’t beat 2 hours of unlimited mixed well drinks, margaritas, rum runners and more!
You Might Also Like…
Do you like discounts & deals?
Of course you do! Sign up today to get EXCLUSIVE discounts & deals