Dolphin Watch, Reef Snorkel & Sunset CruiseTriple Combo
Dolphin Eco Sunset Tour
– Adult: $74 Now $64
– Youth (6-12): $44
– Child (under 5): Free
– 3hr Trip at 5:00pm
– Dolphin Watch & Snorkel
– Sunset Cruise
– Draft Beer
Departure Time: 5:00 pm
Duration: 3 Hours
Includes: Reef Snorkeling, Dolphin Watch Eco Tour & Sunset Cruise
Location: 201 William St, Key West FL 33040
Join us for the ultimate watersport triple combo and cruise to the dolphin playgrounds to enjoy getting closer than ever to the friendly dolphins. Then journey to a beautiful coral for a reef snorkel adventure. Once we are done snorkeling enjoy a nice sunset cruise with free beer and soft drink.
Our friendly staff provide all the snorkel equipment and snorkel instruction. This Key West dolphin trip is the best way to see the Key West bottle nose dolphins in their natural habitat, enjoy the beautiful reef and world famous Key West sunset. Come enjoy a wonderful time on the water in Key West with our Dolphin, Snorkel, Sunset Triple Combo.
Bar includes: Unlimited draft beer, soft drinks & water.
This trip is operated by Sunset Island Party Operating Corp.
Triple Combo Photos
Triple Combo Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the dolphin trip go
With decades of dolphin tour experience, our captains know exactly where to take our guests depending on the time of year, weather patterns and such. We take our guests to the dolphin hot spots. After that we venture to one of the area’s best living coral reefs for an amazing snorkeling experience.
- Each vessel will be cleaned and sanitized before each trip.
- All snorkel gear will be disinfected after each use.
- All frequently touched items around our vessel and facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip.
- Our team will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while in line for check in and other common areas guests wear masks as well
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- We will be reducing capacity on this trip to accommodate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the boat and facility
Map & Directions
How do you get in and out of the water?
The vessel is equipped with 2 ladders to help guests comfortably enter and exit the water. If you are feeling more adventurous, we have a few locations that our guests can jump off of the boat from.
Can we swim with the dolphins?
Unfortunetly, it is illegal to swim with the dolphins in Key West. Our captains will get you closer to the dolphins than ever before.
Do you like discounts & deals?
Of course you do! Sign up today to get EXCLUSIVE discounts & deals