Key West's Original Parasailing CompanyParasail Special
Key West's Original Parasailing Company
Highlights: State Of The Art Equipment & Parasail Boats, Highest & Longest Flights
Location: 201 Williams St Key West FL
Book Direct Lowest Price Guaranteed
Departure Time: 9am
Includes: State Of The Art Equipment & Parasail Boats, Highest & Longest Flight Times
Key West’s Best Parasail Deal
Come soar high into the clouds with Key West’s original watersports company and Florida’s first parasail company. We fly the highest and longest. Enjoy this special earlybird discount on one of Key West’s favorite activities. Parasailing in paradise with Sunset Watersports. We leave from 201 Williams St Key West Florida. Check in a minimum of 30 minutes early.
- All seats, life jacket, hand rails and all equipment will be properly cleaned and sanitized before and after every use
- All other frequently touched items around our facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip
- Our team will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while in line for check in and other common areas guests wear masks as well
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- While on the boat we request that our guests wear their masks.
- Guests can remove their masks while in the air
- We will be reducing capacity on this trip to accommodate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
Sunset Watersports Key West, Florida Parasail Specials
9 am parasail rides for only $45 at Key West Seaport. Fly single, tandem or triple (depending on weight, 500lb collective weight limite). Our state of the art parasail boats will give you the best parasail ride in Key West. We have been parasailing in Key West for over 35 years and are the first parasail operation in Florida.
Book Now $45
Why Book With Us?
- LOWEST Prices Guaranteed
- Over 35 Years In Key West
- Award Winning Watersport Company
Book Online or Call 855-378-6386
Key West Parasailing Photos
Key West Parasailing Video
Frequently Asked Parasail Questions
How long is the ride?
We are proud to offer the island’s longest parasail flights. You will be on the boat for around an hour, based on the amount of passangers.
Can I bring a camera up with me?
Absolutely! Our parasail crew offer great parasailing photo packages on the trip as well. Highly recommended!
Can I come to watch my friend?
Yes, you can come ride along on the parasail boat to watch your friend or family member, however there is a $20 per rider fee and is based on availability.
You might also like…
$139 Do It All w/ Parasail
- 13 Watersport Activities
- Parasailing, Jetskis, Snorkeling
- Grilled Lunch
- Draft Beer On The Ride In
$59 Sunset Dinner Cruise
- 2hr Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Open Well Bar with Mixed Drinks, Draft Beer & Wine
- Live Music
- Tropical Food Buffet
Do you like discounts & deals?
Of course you do! Sign up today to get EXCLUSIVE discounts & deals