Key West Beach Pass
– Adult: $129 Now $99.95
– Youth (6-12): $70
– Child (under 5): Free
– All Day Rentals 9am-5pm
– Parasail Flight Or Chair Rentals
– Kayaks, Paddle Boards
– Hobie Cat Sailboats & More
Available From: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: All Day Pass
Includes: Unlimited Rentals of Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Hobie Cats & More. Choice Of Parasail Flight Or Beach Chairs & Umbrella
Join us at Key West’s best public beach, Smathers Beach for an all day adventure. Jump on a paddle board, kayak or hobie cat and explore the Key West Atlantic coast. Sail through the crystal clear waters as you explore the largest beach in Key West. This pass includes your choice of a parasailing ride or chair & umbrella.
With multiple food vendors located on the beach your family can make this an all day outing or feel free to leave and come back to enjoy more activities. The beach pass is an all day all inclusive package.
This activity is operated by Sunset Watersports Inc.
Key West Beach Pass Photos
Pricing: Includes Parasailing
- Adult: $129.95 Now $99.95
- Youth (6-12): $70
- Child (under 5): Free
Why Book With Us?
- LOWEST Prices Guaranteed
- Over 35 Years In Key West
- Award Winning Watersports Company
Key West Beach Pass Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there parking?
Yes, there is plenty of parking all along Smathers Beach
- All equipment will be properly cleaned and sanitized before and after every use
- All other frequently touched items around our facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip.
- Our team will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while at the check in line and other common areas, guests wear facemasks or buffs
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
What is included in the beach pass?
Each beach pass includes 1 chair and 1 umbrella and unlimited kayaks, paddle boards, hobie cat sailboats & floats.
Where do I check in?
The Key West Beach Water Park In Key West, Florida
Can I rent individual items at Smathers Beach?
Yes you can! See pricing below.
– Parasail – $79.95
– Hobie Cat Getaway – $70 per hour
– Hobie Cat Wave – $50 per hour
– Wind Surfing – $35 per hour
– Paddle Boards – $25 per hour
– Kayaks Single – $25 per hour
– Kayaks Double – $30 per hour
– Floats – $10 per day
– Rafts – $10 per day
– Chair – $20 per day
– Umbrella – $20 per day
Key West All Day Beach Pass
Key West All Day Beach Pass includes: 1 parasail flight, unlimited rentals, hobie cat sail boat, wind surfing, paddle board, kayaks & floats
Enjoy a great day on the Smathers Beach Key West’s best know beach. Our “ALL DAY BEACH PASS” gives you use of Hobie Cat Sail Boats, Windsurfers, Paddle Boards,kayaks, Sun Fish Sail Boats, Floats and 1 Parasail ride so you will fly high over the Key West Beach – Smathers Beach. Spend the Day on the biggest Key West Beach.
Key West Beach Natural Water Park
Sunset Watersports Key West water park offers you everything you can do on the beach in Key West volley ball, paddle boards, wind surfing, kayaks, hobie cat sail boats, Sun fish sail boats floats, rafts
Key West natural water park beach pass lets you play all day with one parasail ride, and unlimited use of the: Wind surfer, hobie cat ail boats, sunfish sail boats, kayaks, paddle boars and floats. It is the best deal on the beach
Do you like discounts & deals?
Of course you do! Sign up today to get EXCLUSIVE discounts & deals