Afternoon Do It All
– Adult: $169 Now $159.95
– Youth (6-12): $89
– Child (under 5): Free
– 11 Watersports Activities
– Free Grilled Lunch
– Parasailing, Jetski, Snorkeling
– Voted Key West’s Top 10 Trip
Do It All Adventure Photos
Departure Time: 3:30 am
Duration: 5 Hours
Includes: Jetski, Parasail, Snorkel, Waterpark, Lunch & More!
Location: 5001 5th St, Stock Island FL 33040
This is the Ultimate Key West Watersports Combo. Join us for the Do It All Watersports Adventure, where you get to do 11 different watersport activities including jetskis, parasailing, snorkeling, banana boat rides, grilled lunch, drinks and unlimited draft beer on the ride back in. This trip includes a sunset cruise on the way back to the harbor. This is one of Key West’s best watersports packages. Book direct with us and enjoy our Lowest Price Guarantee.
Activities Include: Jetski, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaks, paddle boards, banana boats rides, water trampoline, inflatable slides & more.
On The Menu: Grilled lunch, soft drinks & unlimited draft beer when done with water activities. Our boat has a full cash bar available for guests as well.
This trip is powered by Sunset Party Cat Inc.
Do It All Adventure Photos
- Adult: from $159.95 Regularly $169.95
- Youth (6-12): $89
- Child (under 5): Free
Why Book With Us?
- LOWEST Prices Guaranteed
- Over 35 Years In Key West
- Award Winning Watersports Company
Do It All Adventure Video
Some Recent Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do we go?
The captain takes you to a sunken shallow water ship wreck at the Pearl Banks, which is just a ten minute cruise north of Key West at the edge of the flats. This is a really good area for watersports and we have a huge inflatable water park including inflatable slides, climbing wall, water trampoline and more. All of the equipment is brought out to you.
- Face buffs are required for this trip.
- All food and beverages served on this trip will be served by our crew members who will be taking extreme safety measures, wearing masks and gloves.
- Before each trip each vessel is cleaned and sanitized.
- All frequently touched items around our vessel and facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip.
- Our crew will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while in line for check in and other common areas guests wear masks as well
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- We will be reducing capacity on this trip to accommodate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
Where does this trip leave from?
Do It All Watersports Adventure
Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure.
How many wave runners do you have? Can I get one for the whole day?
We bring out several wave runners depending on how many people join us. Guest are gauranteed one ride. If additional time exists after all groups have participated, guests are allowed to take additional rides
Do I need to know how to swim?
Although knowing how to swim in highly recommended. We do stock our boat with life vests, inflatable rafts and actively watch our guests on the watersport activities.
I want my grandparents to come along and watch is there a charge?
We do have a rider fee of $89 this is for the full 6 hours and it includes the lunch. We do have an air conditioned main cabin if they need to get out of the sun.
I have a 16 year old can they ride by themselves?
Yes, Florida State law allows this however per our policy a parent needs to actually rent the jetski, sign the release form & ride on the back of the jetski with them. At the age of 18 we allow individuals to ride by themselves. Additionally, everyone born after January 1st 1988 is required to take a boaters safety test which we have available right at the facility for $3 We give you a temporary permit and the state will mail you your permit which is good for one year.
What is the cancelation policy for weather?
Our captains assess the weather on the day of the scheduled activity. If they determine that the trip will be unsafe, the trip will be postponed or canceled. We will immediately try to reschedule our guests’ activity if possible, but we will issue full refunds if need be.
Is Sunset Watersports open on Holidays?
Yes, we operate every day, 365 days a year.
Are wetsuits provided?
We have wetsuits available for rent for $20 a suit.
Do I have to do every activity?
Each and every activity will be available to each guest (weather permitting), however our guests can pick and choose what activities they would like to do or not do.
What is your cancellation policy?
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Any trip canceled before 24 hours in advance will be refunded in full.