2019 Things To Do For Christmas In Key West
So you’ve booked your trip to Key West for the Christmas holiday. Now what is there to do during this holiday season in Key West? Look no further, we have you covered. With so many options we narrowed them down to the top 5 Christmas events in Key West.
Top 5 Key West Christmas Activities In Key West
1. Key West Lighted Boat Parade – Come see how Key West celebrates Christmas. Every year Key West lights up the waters in the Downtown Historic Seaport bringing Christmas joy to our little part of paradise. With over 60,000 lights being brought out to decorate the shoreline, Key West has never looked more like a tropical Christmas wonderland. Join Key West visitors and locals alike for the main event, the lighted boat parade. Thousands flock to the seaport to see all of the boats parade through the harbor for the annual lighted boat celebration. The only thing better than watching the celebration from shore is actually being in the parade on one of the contesting boats. Sunset Watersports will be putting the Party Cat in the parade this year. Join us in the parade on the Party Cat for full tropical food buffet, unlimited open bar and live music vibes. This is going to be the best Christmas party in Key West. Click Here to reserve your spot in the parade, this event ticket will sell out, so reserve your seat today.
2. Trolley Tour Of Holiday Lights – Jump on a conch or trolley train and stroll through the streets of Key West and enjoy the tropical holiday vibes. Enjoy the breeze as you tour the beautiful island homes. See how the locals decorate for the holiday season. This is the ultimate tour of Key West homes. You don’t only get to see the beautiful island homes but will be blown away by the creativity on how Key West incorporates Christmas and our unique island vibe.
Looking to tour Key West’s Christmas scene by yourself? How about a golf cart rental and you can see everything the island has to offer, including the historic seaport drive, which is arguably the most impressive show of lights in Key West.
3. Holiday Plays & Theater Shows – Key West is known for it’s small island vibe with a huge theatrical community. During the holiday season, some of the local theaters put on some of the largest shows. This year the Key West Theater will be showcasing their show Christmas Rocks on December 22nd. If you love theater and music this is one show you will not want to miss out on.
4. Key West Holiday Classic Car Show – Looking for an alternative to Christmas carols and lighted trees? This event might be the event for you. Great for the whole family. The Southernmost Car Club in combination with the free classic car show gather at the Historic Seaport for some fun and excitement in celebration and support for the local domestic abuse shelter.
5. Stock Island Lighted Boat Parade – Up & Coming Event – Stock Island, technically it’s separate island as it is separated from Key West’s mainland by the Cow Key Channel, is hosting their very own Lighted boat parade. Stock Island has a variety of beautiful marinas offering dock-age for some of south Florida’s most beautiful boats. Join the I Love Stock Island team as they host the 3rd Annual I Love Stock Island Lighted Boat Parade. Just like the Key West Lighted Boat Parade, Sunset Watersports will be hosting the largest lighted boat parade dinner party on the Party Cat catamaran. So if you’d like to ride in the parade with tropical food buffet, live music & unlimited open well bar, Click Here to reserve your spot. This event typically sells out fast!
Do you have a Christmas event in or around Key West and would like to be considered for our Top 5 list? Please message us today to submit your event!