Key West Cruise Ship Guide To Shore Excursions
So you’ve booked your cruise ship trip and it’s stopping in Key West? You have limited time in Key West and you want to make the most of every minute? We have outlined the top Key West shore excursions to add to your port visit.
Top 5 Key West Cruise Ship Shore Excursions
1. Parasailing – Soar high above the island and get a one of a kind, bird’s eye view of Key West’s beautiful turqouis waters.
Highlights: Amazing views of Key West, photo packages available, longest flight times
Duration: Up to 1 hour
2. Reef Snorkeling – Sail out to the 3rd largest living reef in the world and explore over 500 different species of marine wildlife who call our reef home.
Highlights: Brand new luxury sailing catamaran, best reef snorkeling locations, includes drinks
Duration: 3 hours
3. Jetski Island Tour – Looking for an action packed Key West adventure? Look no further than a 28 mile jetski tour around the island, on brand new jetskis.
Highlights: Brand new jetskis, multiple stops to explore, great for experience or none experienced riders
Duration: 1.5 hours
4. Do It All Watersports Island Adventure – Depending on how long you have with us in Key West, this 6 hour 12 activity watersports adventure is the best way to do all of the island’s watersport activities. Including lunch, jetskis, parasailing, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, waterslides & more.
Highlights: Includes lunch, 12 activities, voted best watersports package
Duration: 6 hours
5. Back-Country Eco Tour – Want more of a off the beaten track Key West excursion? Check out this eco tour that allows you to drive your own boat & explore the secluded back-country island & sandbars
Highlights: Captain your own boat, explore secluded sandbars, amazing back-country eco tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
You might also be interested in…