Sunset Snorkel Sail
– Adult: $69 Now $59.95
– Youth (6-12): $29.95
– Child (under 5): Free
– 3hr Trip at 5:00pm
– Open Well Bar
– Live Music & Appetizers
– Reef Snorkeling
Departure Time: 5:00 pm
Duration: 3 Hours
Includes: Live Music, Open Well Bar, Appetizers & Reef Snorkeling
Enjoy this 3 hour sunset combo trip. We will sail out to Key West’s best reef location, where you are welcome to jump in and enjoy an evening snorkel. If you do not feel like getting in the water, no worries, the bar is open! Grab a tropical mixed drink, a bite to eat and dance to a live performance from one of Key West’s best entertainers while enjoying the legendary Key West Sunset
This trip includes unlimited open well bar which includes rum-runners, margaritas, mixed drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. Upgrade to the unlimited premium bar ticket and have access to all of your favorite premium brands. This trip also includes a great selection of appetizers for you to enjoy.
On the Menu: Jamaican jerk chicken sliders on Hawaiian rolls, BBQ meatballs, veggie trays, cheese & cracker trays, Pita & hummus.
Bar includes: Unlimited well mixed drinks, draft beer, margaritas, rum runners, great selection of wine & champagne.
Premiuim Drink Package Option: For just $19 you can upgrade your drink package to include unlimited frozen and mixed drinks made with your favorite top shelf liquors (Titos, Captain Morgan, Tangueray, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam or similar).
This trip is operated by Key West Snorkel Inc.
Sunset Snorkel Sail Photos
- Adult: $69 $59.95
- Premium Bar Upgrade: $19.95
- Youth (6-12): $29.95
- Child (under 5): Free
Why Book With Us?
- LOWEST Prices Guaranteed
- Over 35 Years In Key West
- Award Winning Watersports Company
Sunset Snorkel Sail Video
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the sunset snorkel sail?
This is a 3 hour sunset sail with snorkeling. This trip also includes live music, appetizers and open well bar.
Key West’s best priced sunset experience.
- All food and beverages served on this trip will be served by our crew members who will be taking extreme safety measures, wearing masks and gloves.
- Before each trip each vessel is cleaned and sanitized.
- All frequently touched items around our vessel and facility will be sanitized as well
- Wellness checks will be performed for guests and team members alike
- We will be checking temperatures of our team and guests alike. Guests with temperatures equal to or above 100.4 F will not be allowed on the trip.
- Our crew will be wearing face masks
- We ask that while in line for check in and other common areas guests wear masks as well
- We will be practicing social distancing throughout the check in and tour process
- We will be reducing capacity on this trip to accommodate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility
Map & Directions
Key West Sunset Sail Snorkel
Please check in 40 minutes prior to departure.
Key West Sunset Reef Snorkels Sail with Sunset Watersports
What is included in the open bar?
An open well brand bar is included in the trip. The bar includes UNLIMITED rum-runners, margaritas, well mixed drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. We have top shelf and premium liquors available for purchase as well as bottled beer.
What is on the appetizer menu?
Included is a tasty selection of finger foods which consist of jerk chicken sliders, BBQ meat balls, veggie trays, cheese and cracker trays, pita and hummus.
What type of boat is this trip on?
Introducing The “Sandie Cat”
The Sandie Cat is a custom 65 foot Gold Coast Luxury Sailing yacht that is coast guard regulated for 149 passengers and is fully equipped and includes;
- 3 spacious decks with plenty of seating & standing room
- Full on-board bar
- 2 above deck modern bathrooms
- Top sundeck
- State of the art safety equipment
- State of the art sound system
Our crew consists of 1 master captain and 2-3 crew members
Additional trip information
Key West Sunset Snorkel Sail
Climb aboard the Sandie Cat sail boat as we sail out to Key West’s best reef locations so you can enjoy snorkeling the reef. If you are not feeling like getting in the water, do not worry, the bar is open. Grab a drink and enjoy the beautiful scenary. After the snorkeling adventure we will set the sails and enjoy the world famous Key West sunset as a local Key West musician sets tropical vibes with a live performance.
This trip includes an unlimited open well bar with rum runners, margaritas, well drinks, draft beer, wine, champagne & soft drinks. The trip also includes a great selection of appetizers. The menu currently consists of a variety of veggie and cheese trays, BBQ meat balls, pita and hummas, vegetarian and jamaican jerk chicken sliders.
Do you like discounts & deals?
Of course you do! Sign up today to get EXCLUSIVE discounts & deals