Your complete guide to Valentine’s Day in Key West?
Key West is widely known for it’s great food, night life and unbeatable sunsets, so it’s easy to see why so many decide to spend Valentine’s Day in Key West. With so many options of things to do, one can easily get overwhelmed with the choices. We have done the research for you and listed out some great options below to make this Valentine’s Day one you won’t soon forget.
Unlimited mimosas is the best way to start your Key West Valentine’s Day
Who can pass up a nice Key West brunch with unlimited mimosas. Below is a list of popular brunch locations that offer unlimited or bottomless mimosas.
- Ocean Grill & Bar at 1075 Duval St. Key West FL, 33040. A recent Google Review states “There were about 35 of us with separate checks. He did a great job keeping our orders straight and getting them out quickly. He also kept our bottomless mimosas full.”
- Island Dog Bar at 505 Front St. Key West FL, 33040. A recent Google Review states “Great place, good food, fun staff and bottomless mimosas was the perfect touch.”
- Bistro 245 at 245 Front St. Key West FL, 33040. A recent Google Review states “A great selection of breakfast, lunch food and endless mimosas.“
A stroll on the beach is essential!
Key West has some of the most beautiful water in the world. A nice midday stroll on the beach would be a great way to fill your Valentine’s Day. Now, which beach to choose? The 2 most popular beaches on Key West are arguably Fort Zachary Beach and Smathers Beach.
- Fort Zachary Beach has a beautiful touch with historic Fort Zachary in the background and jetti rocks that allow you to swim out to and snorkel around. The only draw back to Fort Zachary is the minimal entry fee and lack of rentals.
- Smathers Beach is your typical long strolling beach with white sand and crystal clear blue water. Smathers Beach, unlike Fort Zachary Beach is a free public beach with free parking as well. Another great option for Smathers is you can rent beach chairs and umbrellas, which are essential for a nice comfy beach day. Additionally if you are feeling adventurous you can rent kayaks, paddle boards, hobie cats and go parasailing right from the beach. Sunset Watersports also offers a Beach Pass that includes all of the above. Check out more through this link.
Relax with a couples massage
A Valentine’s Day would not be complete without a couples massage. With so many places to chose from we selected a top 3 list based on the quantity of reviews.
- Ocean Wellness Spa and Salon, 829 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040. A recent review states, “My partner and I had a wonderful couple massage and manicure and pedicure at this lovely spa. We were pampered to the utmost and we enjoyed our conversations with the lovely ladies that provided us with our manicure and pedicure.”
- Prana Spa, 625 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040. A recent review states, “Awesome place for a couple’s massage. All of the staff very friendly and made you feel very comfortable. A place you would need to check out.”
- Flow Spa, #105, 508 Southard St, Key West, FL 33040. A recent review states, “Awesome place for a couple’s massage. All of the staff very friendly and made you feel very comfortable. A place you would need to check out.”
Sunset dinner cruise on the water
A trip to Key West would not be complete without a sunset cruise. There are two romantic options to enjoy the legendary Key West sunset on Valentine’s Day.
- February 14th, Valentine’s Day Sunset Dinner Cruise. There is no better way to spend Valentines Day. Ladies will be welcomed with a box of chocolates and a glass of champagne upon boarding. There will be an open well bar serving margaritas and rum runners, draft beer, wine and soft drinks, Live DJ & a tropical food buffet. Highlights: Open Bar, Box of Chocolates, Tropical Food Buffet, Live DJ.
- February 14th, Valentine’s Day Sunset Sip & Sail. Looking for a sailing option to boost the romance this Valentine’s Day? Sail off into the sunset with this OPEN BAR Sunset Sail. Ladies will be welcomed with a box of chocolates and a glass of champagne upon boarding. There will also be a Live DJ playing romantic island music as well as an open well bar. Highlights: Open Bar, Box of Chocolates, Live DJ, Sail Boat.